Friday 24 March 2017

My First Youtube Tutorial


Hey Craftaholics! I know I have been a bit quiet this week and I apologize, I have been busy trying to figure out how to edit video's. It took me all week to learn the program and come up with something I am happy with, but I have managed to create a tutorial of one of my cards that you may have seen before. The card I made for my first tutorial was a case of the amazing Georgia Giguere back in February's blog hop.


If you are interested in checking out how I made this card you can view my first ever tutorial below!


Now that I have a better understanding of the video process I am hoping to be able to get more cards up to you as well as more video tutorials for you! I'm sorry today's post isn't too detailed but I just wanted to let you know what I've been up to :D

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment