Sunday 2 April 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with special guest Mikaela Titheridge



Hey Craft lovers! welcome to todays Crazy Crafters Blog Hop! Today we are hopping with special guest Mikaela Titheridge over at The Crafty oINK Pen! It was an absolute pleasure looking through her amazing blog at all her wonderful projects! No matter how far back I went I kept coming back to the same project of hers and I knew that this was the one I had to case for today's project.


I love the simplicity of this card and the use of embossing folders, I only have two myself at the moment and I always forget to use them, reaching for my stamps and pretty papers instead. I wanted to make use out of the folders I have so I thought this card would be a great way to get me into using them.


     

     


I love the way this turned out and I think I will have to use the embossing folders a little more from now on. My cousin's baby boy turned 1 yesterday and i needed a card for him so I thought this would be a cool layout to work with. 


I hope you enjoyed my contribution to this hop! Make sure you don't miss any of the amazing projects, so whether you started here or have been hopping around the other blogs already please use the list below to navigate your way around to them all! I know I will be!


Click on the products below to purchase them and make your own masterpieces.

I hope your weekend has been amazing, I'll see you soon Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment