Wednesday 12 April 2017

Kylie's International Blog Highlight - Wedding Card


Click here to vote for your favourite!

Theme - Wedding

Hey craft lovers! Welcome back to my blog, today I am sharing with you my entry for Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights. This is an amazing blog event she runs once a month where stampers from all over get to make cards to be voted on in the hopes of being able to join in a very special blog hop for the top 10.

This months theme for the highlights is Wedding, I just recently ordered in the beautiful glitter paper and just had to use it teamed with the Bloomin' Hearts Thinlits to create my card today. You can view all of the entries and cast your vote for your favourites over at Kylie's blog 


          


I wanted to dress the inside of the card a little too so added a strip of the beautiful silver glitter paper. I am a bit of a glitter addict myself and I'm not sure why it took me so long to get this paper but now that I have I will be keeping it well stocked! 


That's all from me for today, please make sure you head over to Kylie's blog and see everyone else's entries and vote for your favourite!

Click on the products below to purchase them and make your own masterpieces.


Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment