Saturday 28 January 2017

Moon Babies

Hey all! I am loving all these challenge blogs! Now wondering why I never used them before they are so good for helping you think outside your comfort zone. Today's projects are inspired by the Mojo Monday 481 sketch.


I had 2 baby cards to make and thought this sketch would be a fun one to use in order to create them. As you will be able to see I didn't keep the shapes used in the sketch but more used it for layout inspiration. At first I tried to incorporate at least the rectangle but after much playing I soon came to the conclusion that sticking to stars was the best way to go for me.


          

 At first I intended to make 2 different cards, however after finishing the boys one I loved the way it looked so much I decided to use the same design for the girls card.



          

The making of these cards was my first time using the watercolour pencils by Stampin' Up! and I just have to say I am in love! they made colouring the baby so much fun and super easy as well and I can't wait to play with them some more. I am also addicted to the wink of stella pen and am pretty sure I will be overusing it in many upcoming cards :)

Click on the products below to purchase them and make your own masterpieces.


That's all from me for now, I am off to hunt down another sketch challenge so I can immerse myself in my craft room some more, hope your day is wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment